Simple Greek Salad.
This Greek salad is a favorite of my father’s to make during the summer. We usually have plenty of The ingredients in this salad are so fresh and vibrant that they only need a simple dressing to bring. Simple Greek Salad is my last ditch effort to hold onto everything yummy that summer brings.
Greek salad, ‘country/village salad’, is a dish from Greece.
It is commonly served as a part of a traditional Greek meal.
It is one of the most popular salads in Greece and Cyprus.
You can have Simple Greek Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Greek Salad
- Prepare 1 of lebanese cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 30 gr of greek fetta cheese.
- You need 50 gr of kalamata ollives.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
This is because it is light, refreshing and easy to make.
It is especially popular during the summer months.
My Family and friends love my Simple Greek Salad and they always ask what I put in it to make it taste so good!
I finally measured it all out and Now The.
step by step Simple Greek Salad
- Chop all vegetables and cut up fetta cheese, place them in a salad bowl..
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon (fresh lemon juice tastes better) into a bowl, pour olive oil and sprinkle some salt, mix it well..
- Eat it fresh, dont leave fresh salad too long, it will loose its freshess..
This easy Greek salad recipe is refreshing & delicious!
Made with cucumber, tomatoes, olives This easy Greek salad recipe is our new favorite summer side dish!
Simple Greek Salad is a fresh, light veggie based salad, traditional in Greek cuisine and perfect for any summer day.
Looking for that simple side dish that will leave everyone raving?
This Simple Greek Salad is tasty, fresh, quick to prepare, and bursting with flavors—a staple recipe of Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en