Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad.
Mix cabbage and green onions in a large bowl. Crush ramen noodles in the package. This ramen cabbage salad is at the top of my list and has become a family favorite over the years.
This excellent side dish salad is full of wonderfully crisp vegetables.
The ramen soup mix is the perfect flavoring addition and you don’t even have to measure anything!
Ramen Cabbage Salad. by: Joy Huang
You can have Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad
- You need 1/2 of Organic Green Cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of Organic Carrots.
- Prepare 3 of Organic Cooked Ramen.
- Prepare 2 of Large Organic Tomatoes.
- You need of Salad Dressing.
- You need 1 of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Organic Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Organic Raw Honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Organic Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
This is Americanized fusion at its finest.
Dry instant ramen is broken up and used as a type of crouton in this shredded cabbage salad, and the sesame soy dressing is enhanced by adding the contents of the ramen seasoning packet.
Ramen noodles are combined with cabbage, almonds, and sunflower seeds in this recipe for ramen salad.
Cabbage Salad With Chicken And Ramen Noodles Recipes.
step by step Bobeccan Organic Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Put Cabbage and Carrots in a big salad bowl.
- Add Ramen and Tomatoes.
- Prepare Salad Dressing, add orange juice.
- Add Sesame Oil.
- Add Soy Sauce, Garlic and Ginger.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
This Asian ramen noodle salad is amazing!
You get a serious abundance of crunch, the perfect light toasty flavor (from toasting the ramen and almonds in the oven, I nixed This Asian salad is best enjoyed right away, as the noodles and cabbage lose their crunch the longer they sit in the dressing.
Here’s to summer eating and that favorite crunchy chicken salad with the ramen noodles!
It’s no wonder just about everybody loves it.
Crumble ramen noodles; discard seasoning packet or reserve for a later use.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en