Bacon Potato salad.
This is a creamy potato salad made with bacon and Dijon mustard that’s great the second day too. It’s a vinegar potato salad the whole family will love. Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
Stir together mayonnaise and sour cream until blended.
Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Grilled Red Potato Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon.
You can have Bacon Potato salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Potato salad
- You need 4 of potato.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- You need 200 g of Bacon.
- You need of Pickles.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Good amount of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley.
A Potato Salad you’ll make again and again… This recipe is from the mother of a good friend, and thus I originally named this recipe in Bacon Potato Salad.
This zesty Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad will spice up your Spring and Summer barbecues, picnics, and parties!
Cook the bacon low and slow.
step by step Bacon Potato salad
- Cut the potato for appropriate size and boil the egg and potato..
- Slice the bacon, and fry them.
- Slice the boiled egg.
- I used cut sweet pickles this time. You can use regular pickles. Slice them into small pieces..
- Mush the potato, but not too much.
- Mix all the ingredients. Put as much as mayo you want. Season with salt, pepper and some lemon juice..
This potato salad gets all its flavor from bacon.
The smoky fat is rendered out of the bacon as it browns, and it’s the perfect base to use in a vinaigrette instead of oil.
It has the perfect blend of eggs, bacon, corn and bell peppers and is smothered in mayo then topped with dill.
It’s this Warm Bacon Potato Salad with Bacon and Onion.
This potato salad is so savory, delicious and just perfect for summer, camping trips and picnics!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en