Big Mac salad.
I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn’t taste that good, right? This KETO BIG MAC SALAD has all of the flavors of my favorite fast food sandwich without all of the carbs or guilt!
It’s a simple cheeseburger salad Home / Keto Salads.
Big Mac Salad – Keto Cheeseburger Salad.
This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple!
You can have Big Mac salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Big Mac salad
- You need of Dill Pickles.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Thousand Island dressing.
This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Inspired by the McDonald’s Big Mac.
Just because it’s a salad, doesn’t mean it’s diet food.
step by step Big Mac salad
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles.
When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
A low carb (keto) Big Mac salad!
This is a simple and delicious meal inspired by the flavors of the Big Mac.
It would sure be difficult to overstate how delicious this “Big Mac” style salad is.
You’re craving a Bic Mac, but you should probably eat a salad.
Why not make a BURGER SALAD?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en