Southern Sriracha Potato Salad.
You can have Southern Sriracha Potato Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Southern Sriracha Potato Salad
- You need 5 of each Idaho potatoes (2 pounds) — peel, dice cook 3/4 inch.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs — hard boiled 15 minutes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small onion — finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery — finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley — finely chopped.
- You need 2 ounces of pickles- chopped or relish — finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sriracha -(Sriracha is a personal thing add more if you like after its done :).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of French’s yellow mustard.
step by step Southern Sriracha Potato Salad
- Place the eggs in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then run under cold water to cool, peel underwater and chop the eggs small..
- Dice the potatoes into 3/4″ cubes then place in a saucepan and cover with cold water -1 inch over the potatoes..
Add salt to the water
Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer. and cook until done about 15 minutes..
- Do not drain off the water until you are sure that the potatoes are done. Then cool the potatoes on a sheet pan in the refrigerator..
- Combine all ingredients and mix well, adjust the seasonings as needed then chill and serve..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en