Kale salad 🥗.
This kale salad has the power to transform the minds of kale haters everywhere. After you taste this kale salad, you’ll agree that those green leaves smothered in a lemony, garlicky Parmesan dressing. Kale is super trendy, nutritious, and also delicious, making it a super salad green.
KaleSalad is the number one meme account on the internet.
This easy kale salad comes together with dried cranberries, pine nuts, Parmesan, and a balsamic vinaigrette.
The Best Kale Salad Recipes on Yummly
You can have Kale salad 🥗 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kale salad 🥗
- Prepare Bunch of kale.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of anchovy paste (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need of Salt for seasoning.
- You need of Freshly grated black pepper for seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Kale Salad With Brussels And Apples, Kale Salad With Green Garlic Dressing, Sweet Potatoes And Kale Salad With Pomegrante Seeds.
This kale salad is a make-ahead GREEN salad and is just as good the next day.
How to Make Kale Salad and Kale Salad Dressing
This kale salad is so super delicious, flavorful and easy!
instructions Kale salad 🥗
- Drain canned chickpeas and pat them very dry with paper towels..
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, season them with salt and freshly grated pepper and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise, seeded and diced jalapeno peppers, anchovy paste, finely chopped garlic, dijon mustard, grated parmesan cheese, lemon juice..
- Add the dressing to Kale and roasted chickpeas..
- Mix and serve..
The base is lacinato kale but you can Okay, are you ready?
This parmesan pistachio kale salad has only four ingredients before you add the.
I love making meals that wow everyone.
Place kale in a large bowl.
The addition of fresh dill and coriander/cilantro and a fresh lemon dressing makes all the difference, as well as a sprinkle of feta.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en