Texas Cowboy Salad.
You can cook Texas Cowboy Salad using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Texas Cowboy Salad
- You need 1 of diced barbecue boneless chicken thigh (see my Barbecue Boneless Chicken Thighs).
- Prepare of tri-color coleslaw.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of medium size sweet tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced.
- You need strips of tortilla (I used Santa Fe flavor).
- You need of your favorite cheese (I used Velvetta original).
- You need 1 slice of bacon diced.
- Prepare of Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing.
- You need of Your favorite barbecue sauce (I use Head County).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of black beans.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
instructions Texas Cowboy Salad
- Heat the chicken in microwave with a little barbecue sauce drizzled on it. On a large plate mix all ingredients. Place the chicken on top and drizzle some barbecue sauce and blue cheese salad dressing across. Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en