Tomato, peach and corn salad.
Summers are synonymous with salads—from green, leafy salads and pasta salad to Southern staples like chicken salad and potato salad. Combine tomato wedges, diced peach, and corn in a medium bowl. Drizzle with Honey Vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
Delicious peach, tomato & corn arugula pasta salad made with juicy ripe peaches, cherry tomatoes, feta and sweet corn.
This easy vegetarian pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, but flavorful salad that’s perfect for lunch, parties & picnics!
To make the dressing, combine all ingredients together and mix.
You can have Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of peach.
- You need 1 cup of fresh corn.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- You need of Black pepper.
This peach corn tomato salad is filled with amazing ingredients to create a simply delicious dish.
This Corn Tomato Peach Salad is perfect as a starter, a side dish, or even as a whole meal.
Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and fresh mozzarella are layered and topped with a simple balsamic vinaigrette in this peach Caprese salad.
Wow this salad is almost like a dessert!
step by step Tomato, peach and corn salad
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
The sweetness of the peach and the tang of tomato really blend so well.
The basil adds an additional layer of flavor and.
This Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad is a fresh and light side dish perfect for BBQs and potlucks.
You can add this on top of fish, beef, or chicken or Fresh sweet corn and crunchy cucumbers with the lively taste of basil and chives and just a touch of mayo makes for the perfect summer salad that.
Toss them with sugary peaches, sweet corn, salty feta and slivered red onion, and you have a combination that’s almost too good to be believed.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en