Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad.
Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil. Tender, garlicky steak pairs perfectly with a spicy, Thai-inspired salad topped with peanuts. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sugar vinegar mixture, cucumber, red onion and cilantro.
Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying.
Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal.
Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef?
You can cook Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- You need of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- You need 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 of shallots, minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- You need of Cucumber salad.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Prepare 2 of small chilli peppers.
- You need 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil,.
- You need to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
This light and fresh Thai cucumber salad is one of my warm weather staples.
The dressing is tangy, salty, and sweet — and the juice from the cucumbers seeps into the dressing, giving it a delicious cucumber flavor.
This salad is satisfying all on its own for lunch, thanks to a generous handful of.
This sweet and tangy summer salad of cucumber, cilantro, and peanuts with just a hint of heat is always a hit at picnics and potlucks.
instructions Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Rinse with cold water, then drain and pat dry with paper towels.
This all-in-one salad meal of spicy ground beef with cucumber is very popular with my readers.
I felt like a salad and happened to have some mint and cucumbers in the house.
One thing led to another and I ended up creating a Middle Eastern inspired warm beef salad.
Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Stir-Fry with Basil and Peppers has so many good flavors going on, and Thai food Our Korean Beef and Rice is the easiest meal you’ll make ALL week.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en