My favorite everyday salad recipe — made with fresh greens, cucumber, red onion, pepitas (or your favorite nuts), and a zesty lemon-dijon salad dressing. My everyday salad recipe — perfect for serving as a side salad or main dish. And since it also happens to be vegan and gluten-free.
This salad is so good, and so easy to make, that I have it nearly every day.
It has relatively few components — your everyday salad should be simple, after all.
Order Fresh Eat Fresh Feel Fresh Home delivery
You can cook Everyday salad using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Everyday salad
- You need 1 cup of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1 of avocado, diced.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red or yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked bacon bits, optional.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of freshly chopped cilantro.
- Prepare Pinch of cumin.
USE FOR big leafy salads, chopped salads, to add flavour to beans and lentils, and infuse boiled, steamed This is my recipe for a basic salad dressing that I use virtually everyday – either as it is.
Eating a big, colourful salad every day is a great way to make sure you’re getting enough vegetables.
This salad is vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, oil-free and completely customizable.
Salad is the one dish that most likely comes to mind when you think about healthy eating.
step by step Everyday salad
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing, combine well. And combine all the ingredients for the salad in a big bowl. Pour the dressing on top and mix. Enjoy!!.
After all, what could be better for you than leafy greens and crunchy vegetables accompanied by a nice lean protein?
The go to Salad for losing weight or maintaining it!!!!
Add some boiled pasta to make it more than just a salad 😀.
Narrow search to just “everyday” in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search.
Salad recipes as well as salad dressing recipes are welcome here.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en