Pea salad with big chunks of cheese and bits of bacon. One of the defining ingredients in the pea salad I’ve always loved are nice chunks of cheese throughout the whole darn thing. The Best Pea Salad Mayonnaise Recipes on Yummly
Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more, Southern Pea Salad just like grandma used to make.
This chilled pea salad is made with frozen peas, smoked almonds, water chestnuts, and a hint of curry.
It’s a great addition to your summer salad recipe collection.
You can have Pea salad using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pea salad
- You need of Large ring noodles.
- Prepare Can of peas(drained).
- Prepare 2 of scallions cut small.
- You need 4 of eggs diced up.
- You need of Salt pepper and fennel season.
- You need 11/2 cups of mayo.
Pea salad is best when made-ahead, covered and refrigerated for at least a couple of hours.
Pea Salad Recipe with Red Onions and Cheese Video.
Pea salad recipe, so creamy, a perfect summer salad with bacon, red onions, and cheese that will have your guests begging for more.
Looking for recipes for pea salads?
instructions Pea salad
- Boil eggs and peel.set to side.
- Get your large ring noodles and boil.dont over boil you dont want them mushy😜.
- Once they finish boil strain under cold water and set to side..
- Now take take scallions and slice small and put in a bowl..
- Next take eggs and chop up some not to small want texture.then add to same bowl.
- Then we will add are peas to bowl..
- Now we will add remaining ingredients salt pepper and fennel season to bowl with your 1/12 cups of mayo and gently fold all together untill mixed well..
- Once mixed cover bowl and refrigerate and and let get cold..
- Once set in fridge for awhile it is ready to eat..
Taste of Home has the best pea salads recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.
Peas straight from the freezer retain their crisp exterior and soft, creamy interior in this simple-to-make salad.
For a subtler onion flavor, soak onion slices in cool water, then thoroughly drain before folding.
Rating In a medium serving bowl, combine the bacon, peas, cheese and eggs.
Stir in the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en