This avocado quinoa salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and The quinoa gives this salad tons of protein, and, paired with the healthy fats from the avocado, you’ll. This colorful quinoa salad holds up well in the fridge all week long, is perfectly packable, and has While many “light and fresh” salads leave you hungry in an hour, this one is different, all thanks to. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST!
It’s easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don’t cover the pot while cooking!).
This healthy Asian Quinoa Salad is filled with colorful vegetables and finished with a simple Asian dressing.
Quinoa is a great source of protein and makes a great hearty, healthy, and delicious salad!
You can have Quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- You need 1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
This vegan Quinoa Avocado Salad is made with simple ingredients and a tossed in a tangy dressing.
It’s a protein-packed salad that works for lunch or dinner.
Reviews for: Photos of Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
Make this light and refreshing quinoa salad recipe with ingredients you probably already have on hand!
instructions Quinoa salad
- Gather all the vegetables and quinoa, pour the dressing on top and mix. For the dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and add black pepper to taste..
This flavorful quinoa salad is vegan and gluten-free, perfect for all!
I love a good quinoa salad.
Quinoa salads are my go-to when it comes to potlucks and shared meals because they are so versatile and hearty enough to be a meal on their own.
They are also one of my.
Recent studies showed that quinoa is a concentrated source of two types of antioxidants that can also be found in berries.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en