Hummus salad فته حمص.
So many ways you could eat it vegetarian or you could add ground beef to it. Arabic Salad. cherry tomatoes chopped roughly, radish, chopped into small pieces, cucumbers chopped into small pieces, spring onions, chopped finely, garlic, minced, arugula chopped, parsley. Hummus salad (Arabic: سلطة حمص) is an Arab salad.
There are many different versions of the Hummus Salad which contain additional.
Reviews for: Photos of Hummus & Greek Salad.
Hummus & Greek Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
You can cook Hummus salad فته حمص using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hummus salad فته حمص
- You need Can of chick pea.
- You need 1/2 cup of tahini.
- You need 2 of minced garlic.
- You need of Fresh juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil best you have.
- Prepare Cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Ice.
- You need 2 of pita bread.
- You need of Pine nuts.
- You need of Butter.
Find this recipe and all other recipes on my blog: thebitewithjackie.wordpress.com This chickpea salad is one of my favorites to always have in the fridge.
Egg whites and hummus plus a few seasonings make a lighter version of egg salad that makes a great sandwich filling, spread for a wrap, or just to eat by itself.
I would never have thought to put hummus with eggs when making egg salad!
I fill this bowl up every day with salad and eat the entire thing for lunch.
step by step Hummus salad فته حمص
- Pita bread chopped, you could fried it or baked it or just chopped fresh I prefer baked it.
- Hummus: boil the can of chick pea for 10 minutes then use the nutrbullet, remove 2 tablespoon of the chickpeas with water on the side for step 4, in the bulllet add the chickpeas and 1/2 the tahini,garlic 1/2 the lemon juice salt pepper for taste cumin and the 4 ice cubes and blend make sure it’s smooth.
- Tarator tahini sauce: mix the yogurt with tahini salt pepper lemon juice and mix add 2 teaspoon of water need to be smooth.
- Start laying the salad : first the bread and soak it with the left over chickpeas and the water and mix then add on top tahini sauce and mix then the hummus and top with pinenuts with olive oil and paprika.
- Yummy if you want meat you add on top.
I first started making hummus salads when I began trying to cut down on bread.
I can give up bread, but giving up hummus was out of the question!
Hummus salad ( Arabic : سلطة حمص ) is an Arab salad.
It typically consists of dry chickpea , soda carbonate , lemon juice , garlic , tahini Create New Account.
Top with chickpea mixture and tahini dressing.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en