Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven.
I have not had this yet, but my hubby says it’s wonderful. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This delicious carrot and banana cake recipe is halfway between a banana loaf and carrot cake, bringing the best of both worlds to one bake.
Whisk the oil, sugar, brown sugar and eggs in a large bowl until well blended.
In a large bowl, whisk together whole wheat pastry flour, quick oats.
How To Make Carrot Banana Bread.
You can have Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of /3 cup of oil/melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vannila essence.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Grate your carrots, mash your bananas.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, mix to combine.
A deliciously moist carrot cake, perfect with a strong cup of tea and a good book!
I followed it in the main except used raisens instead of sultanas.
step by step Carrot Banana Cake /No Oven
- In a bowl add in your flour, sugar, baking powder, Cinnamon and salt. Sieve and set aside.
- On another bowl, add in the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence. Give it a good mix. Mash the bananas and add them to the mixture..
- Now add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture. Mix thoroughly..
- Grate the carrots and add them to the cake batter. Fold it in..
- Transfer your cake batter to a baking tin..
- If you don’t have an oven, take a big cooking pot, put a stand or lid at the bottom of the pot and put the baking tin in. Cover and cook on your gas top on low heat for 40 to 45 minutes..
- If you have an oven bake at 160 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes..
- For the recipe Video check out Faith’s Happy Kitchen on YouTube. Thanks..
This carrot cake is loaded with flavor and texture.
The cake is made with bananas, coconut, grated carrots, nuts, and cherries in the batter!
To check the carrot cake banana bread for doneness, insert a toothpick in the center.
If the toothpick comes out with wet batter, it needs more time.
Sometimes quick bread recipes can feel.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en