Easy and simple cucumber salad.
I used white wine vinegar because it’s a bit milder. I also used two cucumbers that I thinly sliced and didn’t peel. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
There are two different versions of Cucumber Salad.
In our house, when it comes to cucumbers the mantra is “the more, the better.” This cucumber salad is essentially cucumbers and onions in vinegar — three kinds of vinegar, to be precise.
Here’s what you need to make the tangy cucumber salad dressing.
You can cook Easy and simple cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and simple cucumber salad
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need Bowl of or whatever your making the cucumber salad in.
- Prepare of Sweet Onion can be in or optional.
- You need of Spoon.
- You need of Whole Milk.
This easy cucumber salad consists of nothing more than the cucumbers, some rice vinegar, either dill or basil, and salt and pepper.
Every other day I bring in a handful, peel them and chop them up for this simple, easy cucumber salad to serve as a side.
To seed or not to seed cucumbers.
This refreshing, crunchy cucumber salad with pickled onions, fresh dill, and mint has just the right hint of sweetness and tang to make it the perfect side.
instructions Easy and simple cucumber salad
- Use a couple of spoonful of sour cream in a mixing bowl or whatever your putting it in then add a little but of sugar like half a table spoon mix a bit then add a bit of whole milk taste the sauce if it’s either too sweet add more sour cream if it’s just right next step.
- Next step cut up as much cucumbers you would like either with or without the skin and even sweet onion cut as much as you like into the sauce mix well together.
- Final thing put in the fridge for a couple of hours like 1 to 2 hours and it gets better if you leave it in longer.
Even though the cucumber salad is very quick and easy, it doesn’t lack on flavor.
The simple dressing brings all the delicious and refreshing flavor of the This cucumber salad is also healthy because it doesn’t use any mayo or sour cream.
This cucumber and onion salad is one of the first recipes I came up with myself.
It’s a great salad for picnics or Crisp, garden-fresh cukes are always in season when we hold our family reunion, and they really shine in this simple salad.
This easy cucumber salad recipe comes together quickly and with just a few ingredients.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en