Grandma Terry’s Seafood Salad.
You can cook Grandma Terry’s Seafood Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma Terry’s Seafood Salad
- You need 4 pounds of calamari cleaned and cut into rings.
- Prepare 4 pounds of shrimp cleaned and cut in thirds.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of octopus cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 of whole head celery chopped.
- You need 1 of large jar sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1 of whole bulb garlic minced (about 8 gloves).
- You need 4 cup of Wesson vegetable oils.
- You need of Juice of 12 lemons.
step by step Grandma Terry’s Seafood Salad
- Cook each type of seafood separately in boiling water. Transfer to bowl of ice to stop cooking process..
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl AMD refrigerate. Serve cold..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en