Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad.
Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Pulled Pork Sandwich and Cabbage Salad in Apple Cider VinegarMurmures.
Here’s an easy, delicious frugal weeknight meal!
These pan-seared pork chops with a side of garlicky greens are the perfect one-pan meal.
It’s ready in about half an hour, too!
You can cook Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- You need 4 pcs of pork chops (thin in size) garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- You need 25 gr of purple cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 300 gr of iceberg lettuce leaves, torn into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded or julienned.
- Prepare 150 gr of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of English cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Garlic red wine vinegar dressing (mix well in a small bowl):.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Brining makes all the Meanwhile, the lemon slices and garlic flavor the oil in the pan, and once the oil is infused and the lemons look pretty (save them for garnish), out.
Reviews for: Photos of Pork Chops with Vinegar. good recipe! i used pork steaks and balsamic vinegar since its what i had. were really easy and simple to.
These Perfectly Pan Seared Pork Chops with Gravy are so easy to make, incredibly quick and perfectly tender!
Jazz up your midweek dinner with these Pan Seared Pork Chops that come complete with a Pan Gravy!
instructions Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops with Garlic Red Wine Vinegar Salad
- In a big bowl, mix all salad ingredients. Add the dressing. Mix well. Set aside..
- Pat dry pork chops with paper towel. Sprinkle them generously with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on both side. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat. When it’s shimmering hot, add in the pork chops..
- Sear on one side for 2-3 minutes without moving them until it turn golden brown. Flip and sear the other side as well. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with salad and French fries if desired. Yum! 😋.
If the pork chops are stuck to the pan, try giving them more time.
They generally release from the pan when they’re It was so simple, yet so delicious.
Seasoned liberally with carmelized dehydrated onions and garlic pepper.
Season the pork chops with the seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
After you are done searing, and have removed all of the pork chops to a plate, add the onions and garlic to the pan, and cook for three minutes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en