Cajun chicken pasta salad.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Chicken Cajun Pasta Salad = Best Picnic Lunch. Make pasta salad, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions.
It’s easy enough, you can basically prep the ingredients as the chicken is poaching.
This tomato-basil pasta salad with cajun chicken just screams summer to me!
It’s so light, fresh and the flavors play BEAUTIFULLY together! “Tomato Basil Pasta salad with Cajun Chicken made with easy fresh ingredients.
You can have Cajun chicken pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun chicken pasta salad
- You need of Orecchiette pasta.
- Prepare of Cavatapi pasta.
- You need 1/8 cup of Paul Prudome poultry seasoning at least.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
- You need of French dressing.
- You need of Bell peppers different colors cut into matchsticks and chunks.
- You need of Black olives.
- You need of Green onion.
- You need of Yellow onion.
- You need 3 halves of Chicken breast.
- You need of The best olive oil you can find.
Perfect summer pasta salad recipe topped with fresh parmesan cheese!” My family and I came back from a much needed beach vacay last week for my birthday!
Make a chicken salad that can be used in many ways, as hot weather food, or for an easy-to-prepare picnic dish, or potluck salad.
This kicked-up pasta dish is a family favorite and my most requested recipe.
Swap in shrimp for the chicken Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
instructions Cajun chicken pasta salad
- Boil pasta al dente drain… set aside.
- Put oil in skillet (this gets really smokey if you can do this outside do it)Cut chicken breasts into bite sized chunks coat with olive oil…and paul prudome poultry seasoning (coat it well) when the oil in the skillet is smoking (be careful fine line here between smoking and a fire) the coated chicken gets crispy in the high heat (blackened) cook through..
- Have chopped peppers onion olives chopped and ready.
- When chicken is done add rest of veggies.
- Stir for a minute or 2 then add french dressing and Italian dressing let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Cool off (tastes great warm too).
- Put cooled pasta salad in fridge overnight.
- Flavors get better overnight!!!.
- This can be adjusted to feed a few or alot of people…. use amounts that make sense to you (I know….for you people who measure everything this kinda sucks sorry).
An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love!
Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe.
There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta.
Cook a complete dinner in one pot with this Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta, using mostly pantry-stable items.
First, this recipe has THE best Alfredo sauce recipe that you’ll ever find.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en