Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad.
This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is So refreshing and delicious, especially made with fresh tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber from my. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It’s so bright and refreshing, it’s jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it’s perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition.
The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months.
Greek Chicken Pasta Salad is the perfectly refreshing and filling summer meal with its medley of vegetables and tangy lemon garlic dressing.
This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish.
You can have Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- You need 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta!
We’ve got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed Aside from the pasta, nothing else requires cooking—which is really nice on hot summer days.
If you prepare the pasta ahead of time, rinse the pasta to cool it off.
This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with.
step by step Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
It’s loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried.
I’m always making up recipes, and this refreshing salad came about when I wanted something cool yet spicy to eat Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, salt and hot pepper sauce.
This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en