Banana cake with chocolate filling.
Be sure to read the reviews though. I doubled the recipe to make it more of a cake rather than the bars like other cooks were doing. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
All I did was to substitute a cup of pureed sauerkraut with a cup of pureed banana and made it vegan by substituting canola oil As for my vegan chocolate cake with bananas, it came out very well.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently.
You can cook Banana cake with chocolate filling using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake with chocolate filling
- You need 2 cup of white flour.
- You need 3/4 of white sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pc of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 pcs of ripe banana smash.
- You need 30 GRMS of butter.
- You need 50 GRMS of chocolate bite size.
This Banana Chocolate Cake recipe is very easy to make.
My mouth is again watering when I’m saying that out loud.
Chocolate and banana, is there anything better than this?
Made this today and the cake is light, moist and delicious.
step by step Banana cake with chocolate filling
- In mixing bowl mixed all ingredients except chocolate. In circle baking pan brush with butter. Pour banana cake mixture then add chocolate inside down. Then baked. 40 minutes cooking time in 180*c..
Top with half of the bananas and the remaining cake layer.
Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners.
I made this sometime ago, just before the kids school holidays started.
This recipe for German Chocolate Banana Cake features the traditional light chocolate cake with a coconut-banana filling.
The filling alone is good I recently discovered a German chocolate cake with coconut, banana, and macadamia filling from Cooks Illustrated and knew that it was going to be.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en