Keto Creamy Egg Salad.
Keto Egg Salad from Delish.com is serving up a serious dose of protein. But because fat=good, we But because fat=good, we added an extra creamy, but healthy element: avocado! The whole thing tastes nice and fresh but trust us, it’ll really fill you.
Since it requires just a few ingredients and takes virtually no time to prepare, it can easily become a staple in your weekly keto meal plan.
You can enjoy this keto egg salad any way you like.
Keto-friendly egg salad is a great side dish – and it also makes a filling snack.
You can have Keto Creamy Egg Salad using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Creamy Egg Salad
- You need 4 of Egg (200g).
- Prepare 2 of baby cucumber Cucumber (300g).
- Prepare 1 of large Pickles (135g).
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (5g).
- You need 1 cup of chopped Celery (100g).
- You need 2 of medium stalk Green Onion (30g).
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise (59g).
- You need of optional – to taste Salt (0g).
- You need of optional – to taste Black Pepper (0g).
- You need of optional – 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper (0g).
- Prepare of optional – 1 tbsp Dill (1g).
- You need of optional – 1 TBSP chopped jalepeno.
- You need of optional – 2 TBSP chopped red cabbage.
You can even dig into a bowl of egg salad for a quick breakfast!
The delicious dishes on this list are full of flavor.
That’s thanks to ingredients like spices, mustard, and a certain creamy green Keto superstar… avocado!
This keto egg salad is packed with avocados.
instructions Keto Creamy Egg Salad
Place egg in a pot and cover completely with cold water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from hot water, and cool.
Peel egg and chop into bite size pieces and cube cucumber. Slice pickles, green onions and celery. Transfer all into a serving bowl.
Mix in mayonnaise, dill and dijon mustard until well coated.
Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
I often eat an entire avocado for breakfast.
All that fat is so filling that I’m not hungry again until lunch.
It makes for a creamy egg salad without mayo and the flavors are so fab.
I made this egg salad with dill, because I just love the.
This delicious keto egg salad is creamy and velvety, with a zippy mustard dressing and crunchy celery.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en