This is one of my favorite summer paleo dinners! Chicken shawarma salad is an incredibly flavorful, fresh, and elegant weeknight dinner. This Mediterranean inspired salad is made with Grilled Chicken Shawarma kebabs and served over salad with Feta and Tzatziki.
Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again.
Shawarma is an easy and delicious way to up your salad protein game at lunch while sticking to your AIP Ditch the pita for some greens to enjoy some AIP chicken shawarma that is sure to keep you.
A middle-eastern style of roasting meat, Shawarma is a blend of spices rubbed into meat (i.e. lamb, chicken, beef) and grilled on a vertical skewer for a period of time.
You can cook Shawarma salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shawarma salad
- You need 300 gms of ground beef.
- You need 2 piece of pita bread.
- You need 1 of medium tomato.
- You need 1 of medium cucumber.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 1 of chinese cabbage.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooked peanuts.
- You need 250 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Get this Keto chicken shawarma salad here.
Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions.
Chicken Shawarma Naan Salad with Sweet Potato Fries.
It’s really not even a salad, and I deliberated and deliberated for probably close to an hour on just what to call this.
instructions Shawarma salad
- Cut pita bread into small pieces and mix with shredded cabbage, top with slices tomato, cucumber and onions.
- Saute ground beef until brown and season with salt and pepper.
- For the sauce, put all ingredients in the blender, mix until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper..
Salad – Add the chickpeas to the cooking juices in the skillet, season with salt Chicken Gyro Salad with Tzatziki Sauce – Chicken gyros transformed into a healthy salad with an easy homemade tzatziki.
Other than in a chicken shawarma salad, it goes great in a number of other dishes too I absolutely LOVE everything about this salad!
The fresh tabbouleh, the spices on the shawarma and that garlic.
This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off!
This is one of my signature recipes that will be very familiar to all my friends because I make this so often.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en