Tuna and White Bean Salad.
You can cook Tuna and White Bean Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Prepare 400 g of Cannellini Beans.
- You need 300 g of Albacore Tuna.
- You need 10 of Anchovies.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 450 g of Jar Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers.
- You need 250 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 100 g of Black Olives.
- Prepare 50 g of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of #MyCookbook.
instructions Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Chop onion and place in a bowl and add olive oil, balsamic and garlic purée..
- Chop peppers and slice tomatoes into quarters and olives into halves and add to mix..
- Add cannellini beans together with flaked tuna and finely sliced anchovies..
- Finally add juice of lemon and parsley and enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en