Mediterranean Chickpea Salad.
You can have Mediterranean Chickpea Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (mince).
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cans of chickpeas.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
instructions Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- Juice the lemon..
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and mix with a whisk or fork until well blended..
- Open both cans of chickpeas. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pour into large mixing bowl. Add the lemon dressing and stir to coat..
- Dice tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers. Add to the chickpeas..
- Add crumbled feta cheese and stir until everything is well coated with dressing and mixed..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en