Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing.
This summer fruit salad is bursting with fresh produce from Walmart. Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal. Combine oil, lime juice, honey, vinegar, and ginger in a bottle with a lid; cover and shake until dressing is mixed.
I brought this fruit salad as a super last-minute potluck addition for a friend’s brunch and, call me crazy, but it was gone before the platter of bacon!
Add the dressing to the bowl with the fruit and toss to combine.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately or store, covered securely with plastic.
You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- Prepare 1 pack of blueberries.
- You need 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of golden berries.
- You need 2 of starfruits.
- You need 5 slices of watermelon.
- You need 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Mint.
- Prepare of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- You need 5 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
The honey and citrus syrup is all-natural and really makes the fruit pop.
The honey citrus dressing with fresh vanilla beans was the perfect way to highlight the star ingredient – the fruit.
I talked about the reasons why I added a citrus honey lime dressing to the fruit salad.
Honey works wonders in fruit salad as it not only adds sweetness but it gives a nice shine to the fruit.
step by step Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
Since I was planning on making my Rainbow Fruit Salad with Honey Citrus Dressing, I knew the Foster Farms® Pancake Wraps would be the perfect accompaniment for a fuss-free and easy breakfast!
Not to mention, once the kiddos do go back to school, having the Foster Farms® Pancake.
This citrus salad requires only that you overcome the notion that salads must be green; it’s a novel and Peel citrus, removing as much pith as possible, and slice into wheels.
Remove any pits, layer fruit on Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime juice and tarragon until well combined; taste.
For the chilli-honey dressing, mix together the vinegar and honey in a shallow serving bowl until well combined.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en