Quick and Easy Tuna Salad.
You can cook Quick and Easy Tuna Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Tuna Salad
- You need 4 of x 5oz cans tuna (in water), well drained.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped celery (about 1 rib).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red onion (about 2 slices).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish or dill relish.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need Pinch of dill.
instructions Quick and Easy Tuna Salad
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a pinch of dill.
- Can be eaten straight away or for even better results, cover with and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!.
- Serving suggestion – with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en