Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing.
You can cook Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing
- You need 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of of a red onion.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a lime.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
instructions Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing
- Chop up the fresh spinach. Dice the tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. Thinly slice the red onion. Combine in a bowl..
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and freshly squeezed lime juice. Whisk together until thick..
- Add dressing to salad with a pinch of salt and toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowl and enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en