This delicious, refreshing watermelon salad recipe is meant for hot summer days. I love a good sweet & savory combination, and this watermelon salad with feta, mint, avocado, and a tangy lime. This Watermelon Salad from Delish.com is so refreshing.
Find dozens of refreshing watermelon salads at Allrecipes, including Tomato Watermelon Salad, Cucumber-Watermelon Salad, Watermelon Feta Salad, and more.
But it doesn’t get much more thirst-quenching than a melon made of water.
This easy summer watermelon salad is perfect to make for eating under the warm sun.
You can cook Watermelon salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon salad
- Prepare of Cut watermelon.
- You need of Cut cucumber.
- You need of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Italian dressing.
Watermelon salad is light and fresh with an almost addictive salty-sweet combination of flavors.
Our favorite watermelon salad is as simple as throwing ingredients into a bowl and tossing.
I invented this refreshing fruit salad one sultry afternoon while my friends were gathered around my pool.
It was quick and easy to prepare and disappeared from their plates even.
instructions Watermelon salad
- Cut watermelon, and cucumber.
- Add everything to a big bowl and mix, place in fridge for a few hrs..
- Notes- I like to add my dressing and my feta cheese as I make my plate and eat this for a few days, so the only thing in my bowl is the watermelon and cucumbers. I don’t like the cheese very wet, so that why I do mine that way..
This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette.
Watermelon salad with feta cheese, lime, mint, and parsley.
Call me unadventurous, but I had never even heard of a watermelon feta salad before versions of it.
Add watermelon, salad greens, cheese, and red onion to a large bowl and toss to combine.
Alternately, layer on a large platter for serving.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en