Chef salad (or chef’s salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more varieties of meat, such as ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef; tomatoes; cucumbers; and cheese. Chef’s Salad – Packed with fresh veggies, eggs, deli meats, and cheese, this wonderful main dish salad makes for a Chef’s Salad may not be the world’s best amazing salad (YES it is!), but it is. This is easy to make ahead of time and makes a great lunch or dinner!
Choose from: French Onion, Broccoli Cheese.
Leaf lettuce topped with ham, turkey, cheese, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and croutons.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
You can cook Chef salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef salad
- Prepare 3 of eggs Hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 12 cups of salad greens.
- You need 1 cup of cooked cubed ham or ham lunch meat.
- You need 1 of deli rotisserie chicken shredded or can use chicken lunch meat I use the chicken lunch meat.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Grape tomatoes.
- You need of Rolls for sided items and dressings.
Chefs Salad with Applewood Smoked Bacon Turkey and Tomato-Y French Dressing.
This fabulous Chef Salad will fit that bill perfectly!
This traditionally America salad combines hard boiled eggs, several varieties of meats such as ham, turkey, roast beef or.
Chef salad (or chef’s salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more Others contend chef’s salad is a product of early twentieth century, originating in either New York or.
step by step Chef salad
- Make hard boiled eggs.
- Make your salad, cut the hard boiled eggs in half lay on the top of salad as a picture.
A Traditional Chef’s Salad filled with crisp greens, vegetables, hard boiled eggs, meat, and cheese.
This chef’s salad is a great way to use leftover Easter hard boiled eggs and leftover ham.
I have been making chef salad for myself a ton lately.
What kind of dressing for chef salad?
I love making my own dressings, so I almost always have a jar of homemade ranch dressing or red wine.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en