You can have Banana Cakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cakes
- You need 100 grams of Lurpak Light.
- You need 90 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 2 of small eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of self raising flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 large of ripe banana.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of sesame seeds.
step by step Banana Cakes
- preheat oven to 170°F celsius.
- melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- in a large bowl beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until the eggs have aerated and the sugar is dissolved,.
- when the butter has melted leave to cool while you weigh out the other ingredients and mash the banana in a small bowl with a fork.
- sieve together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- stir in the butter to the eggs while mixing.
- add in the mashed banana and mix well.
- add in the dry ingredients and fold in until lumps have been broken down.
- divide into a muffin tray lined with cases.
- sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- cool completely and refrigerate before eating.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en