This recipe is list is short but fresh and full of flavor. This quick and easy macaroni salad with hard boiled egg, roasted red bell pepper, onion, mayonnaise, and paprika gives new life to your standard issue picnic macaroni salad! This dish pairs well with almost anything.
A no-frills, creamy mac salad that is the perfect side Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures.
From Sardis, Ohio, Dorothy Bayes sends this refreshingly light take on an all-time favorite.
Tuna macaroni salad holds a special place in my heart.
You can have Macaroni salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni salad
- You need 1/2 box of macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise (or to taste).
- You need 4 tbsp of spicy mustard (or yellow).
- You need 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 10 of dill pickle chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of pickle juice.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- Prepare 2-3 dash of paprika.
It reminds me of big summertime cookouts and family reunions in Elberton.
Tuna macaroni salad is pretty doggone addictive as well.
A macaroni salad recipe that’s creamy but still light, sweet but tangy, and has a wonderful mix of flavor, spice, and texture.
Pile it into a bowl and serve it at your next.
step by step Macaroni salad
- Boil pasta per preference set aside let cool.
- Meanwhile add rest of ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add macaroni mix together.
This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
It is fairly easy to throw together this meal, and it is a definite crowd-pleaser.
It’s the perfect creamy crunchy side dish for summer.
I love this Macaroni Salad recipe for so many reasons!
Macaroni salad is a great dish to prep out ahead of time.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en