Spanish pasta salad.
Most pasta salad is a crime against good taste, but not this one. Crispy chorizo, sautéed garlic, roasted piquillo Chorizo, garlic, and roasted piquillo peppers make a pasta salad you’ll actually want to eat. A simple Spanish pasta salad recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends.
The Best Spanish Pasta Salad Recipes on Yummly
Spanish Charcuterie Pasta Salad, Spanish Tuna Pasta Salad, Spanish Pasta Salad With Chorizo, Piquillo Peppers, And Pickled Onion.
This combination can also be used.
You can cook Spanish pasta salad using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish pasta salad
- You need of Pasta penne/twist (you chose how much.).
- You need 1/5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 of cooked eggs.
Pasta salad (Pasta fredda) is a salad dish prepared with one or more types of pasta, almost always chilled, and most often tossed in a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise-based dressing.
Toss radiatore pasta, ham, olives, Cotija cheese, and Greek dressing together for a Mediterranean-inspired pasta salad.
Pasta salads are both economical and delicious.
They can often be served hot or cold.
instructions Spanish pasta salad
- Pour 500ml water in the cook pot or how much you want..
- Put the pasta in and let it cook for 7min or until al dente..
- Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl..
- Cook 3 eggs..
- Peel the eggs and chop them..
- Put eggs in the bowl with pasta..
- Take 1 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix it togheter..
- Put it in your freezer for cooling for 5min.
Pasta salad is both delicious and economical.
It can be created using one or more types of pasta.
Bring on the Spain with this pasta salad with ham, manchego and smoked paprika.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions.
For the salad, cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en