Muffaletta Olive Salad.
You can cook Muffaletta Olive Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Muffaletta Olive Salad
- You need 1-1/2 cup of pimento stuffed green olives.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of black ripened olives.
- You need 4 teaspoon of chopped pickled garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped pickled cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pickled carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pickled celery.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped peperoncino.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pickled pearl onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sweet basil.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
step by step Muffaletta Olive Salad
- Slice the black olives crush the green olives..
- Chop the vegetables and add to the olives. Add the spices, vinegar, and oil. Refrigerate before serving..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en