Cool Salmon Salad.
How to Make Salmon Salad: To get started, cook some salmon any way you wish…grill it, bake it, poach it, saute it. It doesn’t really matter since we’ll be flaking it up anyway. Throw together a salmon salad for a light lunch or supper.
Tips for the best salmon salad.
Use the freshest fish possible (or cook it as soon as you defrost frozen fish).
Recipe: Easy, Healthy Greek Salmon Salad.
You can cook Cool Salmon Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cool Salmon Salad
- Prepare 1 can of pink or red sockeye salmon, drained.
- You need of to taste:.
- You need of lettuce 🥬.
- Prepare of tomatoes 🍅.
- Prepare of green onions.
- Prepare of carrot strips.
- You need of diced green peppers.
- You need of cucumbers.
- You need of croutons.
Prepare salad as usual, dice green peppers and green onions tear lettuce cube tomatoes add carrot strips, cucumber or what ever you desire.
Open canned pink or red sockeye salmon.
Cooking fish doesn’t have to be difficult.
Proof: These simple and delicious recipes for the ultimate heart-healthy meal.
instructions Cool Salmon Salad
- Prepare salad as usual, dice green peppers and green onions tear lettuce cube tomatoes add carrot strips, cucumber or what ever you desire..
- Open canned pink or red sockeye salmon, drain liquid from can and discard. Flake fish and add to salad top with croutons and add sprinkle of fresh ground pepper. Chill in fridge and serve when chilled..
- Use desired dressing.
Salmon with Grapefruit and Lentil Salad.
Poaching salmon gives you cleanly cooked fish that makes a beautiful palette for sauces, or a delicious base for salmon salad, croquettes or burgers.
It’s also a good way to get.
This is not a tuna salad sandwich BUT a salmon salad sandwich.
Even stay tuned for a salmon salad melt!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en