My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise.
You can have Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan (canned).
- You need of Mozzarella.
- You need of Red sauce.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly.
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese.
I’ve long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in.
instructions Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken..
- Cut the breast into portion sizes..
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs..
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil..
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes..
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy..
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes..
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.
Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Serve with a side of spaghetti.
Whenever we go out for Italian, I’m often drawn to order the chicken parmesan, the ultimate form of Italian-American comfort food in my book.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en