Chicken Parmesan Meatballs.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (and about 3/4 cup more breadcrumbs for rolling later).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 (26 ounce) of jar marinara sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 tablespoons of basil, torn (optional).
step by step Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and red pepper. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Roll half of the meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown them on each side in the oil. Add more oil if needed as you go. Remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out any Panko breadcrumbs and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Roll the remaining meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown on each side. Remove from pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the oven-safe skillet(or any baking dish wii do) and place the meatballs on top of the sauce. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes sprinkling the mozzarella on top for the last 5 minutes of baking. Garnish with basil and serve over pasta..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en