Tater tot casserole my way.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily. I’ve always just mixed everything in together and my family enjoys it this way. Are you an under cover tater tot lover?
Pour your soup over all of this.
I’d love to hear about it!
It’s Great For Any Dinner Or Holiday Meal.
You can cook Tater tot casserole my way using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater tot casserole my way
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of med yellow onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of pack bacon bits.
- You need 1 (10 1/2 oz) of can cream of chicken and mushroom soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of jar beef gravy.
- You need 1 Tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided equally.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bag frozen tater tots you may not use them all.
The one thing that makes a.
And, contrary to what you might have grown up on.
It’s a thick-cut, slow-crafted, naturally-smoked bacon that has no water added, so it doesn’t shrink like some other bacon.
Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top.
instructions Tater tot casserole my way
- Cook and crumble ground beef add in onion, garlic, salt and pepper and continue to cook till beef is nice and brown and onions are tender. Then drain well and mix in bacon bits..
- Mix cream soup, sour cream, gravy, and parsley together and mix with ground beef..
- Add half of the meat mixture to a greased 13 x 9 inch dish top with 2 cups of cheese then repeat once then top with a even layer of tater tots and bake at 350 for 60 minutes or till tater tots are golden brown..
Regardless of how you eat it, serve this yummy dish with a fresh chopped salad or radish.
Some ovens may take more or less time.
I learned the hard way.it was disastrous.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who didn’t know that.
What I really love about this family favorite recipe is you can pretty much do whatever you want with it.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en