Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers.
Pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with potato chips and paprika. I used brown rice and omitted the almonds Great recipe–I had a ton of leftover rice and this was a great way to use it up.
And if they don’t then they hate the environment.
Using leftover chicken, and rice and beans to make it extra hearty, plus plenty of Southwestern flair… it’ll soon become a family favorite!
A great use for leftover chicken or turkey.
You can have Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers
- You need 4 cups of packed leftover cold cooked rice.
- You need 3 cups of leftover cold cooked chicken.
- You need 1 of large can (22.6 oz) cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/4 of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Pepper, garlic and onion powders.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Grated cheese of choice for top.
Uses no Cream of Whatever soup.
A creamy wonderful one dish meal of chicken, rice ‘n peas, topped off with a mixture of bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until golden brown.
A family favorite that I’ve been making for decades!
It’s the type of recipe we turn to time after time again during the fall and winter, just like roast.
instructions Chicken and rice casserole, aka leftovers
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray or butter a medium sized casserole dish..
- In a large bow, combine the first 8 ingredients well. Pour into greased casserole and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes pull it out of the oven, crank the temp to 400, and remove foil. Add your grated cheese to the top and return to the oven uncovered for 15 minutes longer. Allow it to sit for a bit to thicken. I serve it with salad and garlic bread..
This makes it a long-time family favorite.
That version was made with rice, chicken, and an array of canned.
Easy, fast, delicious and comforting, your whole family will love this recipe!
Chicken with rice and curry flavors.
Growing up, there were certain dishes that we could depend on having in the way of comfort food: chicken and dumplings when it was cold or rainy.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en