2 Cheese Keilbasa Casserole.
You can have 2 Cheese Keilbasa Casserole using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 Cheese Keilbasa Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (1 lb. box).
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 pack of keilbasa (any flavor) cut into coins.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 ounce).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (or Italian blend cheese, shredded).
- Prepare of Salt for water.
instructions 2 Cheese Keilbasa Casserole
- Boil pasta with a little bit of salt until slightly cooked, don’t cook pasta all the way because you’re gonna bake this baby in the oven (you don’t want your pasta to get too soft !).
- Drain pasta and add entire container of ricotta cheese to drained pasta, mix all very well…..
- Meanwhile heat up in separate pan the crushed tomatoes, keilbasa,oregano, parsley flakes, black pepper, onion, green pepper and garlic…….
- Pour ricotta cheese pasta into a baking pan……
- Next pour heated sauce over pasta in baking pan, mix all well…..
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes……
- After baking for 30 minutes uncover and put mozzarella cheese on top, pop back into oven and bake uncovered for about 10 min or until cheese has fully melted on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! 😋.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en