Rice Cooker Banana Cake.
You can cook Rice Cooker Banana Cake using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Banana Cake
- You need 220 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 140 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 115 g of butter, melted.
- You need 4 of bananas.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 20 ml of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of If you have self rising flour, use instead.
- Prepare 220 of self rising flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Optional.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Additional.
- You need 1 of bit of butter / or the butter packet.
- Prepare of Or a bit of oil.
instructions Rice Cooker Banana Cake
- Mash the bananas, you can make it really smooth, but I like it a bit chunky..
- Put the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Add the eggs, melted butter, mashed bananas, and milk and vanilla essence, if you’re using that..
- Pour the wet ingredients on top of the dry ingredients and mix together until you can’t see any flour. It’s always good not to over mix your batter if you want soft cakes..
- Butter or oil the inside of your rice cooker so the cake doesn’t stick.
- Pour in the batter into the rice cooker, and pick it up and tap it on the table gently to settle the batter..
- I set it to “rice” and “cook” and I leave it. At some point it will change to “keep warm”, leave it like that for 15-20 minutes, and see if you can set it back to cook, if you can, do it, if you can’t, no problem, leave it as it is..
- After around 30 minutes of cooking check every 5 minutes or so, to see if the top has cooked. Once it looks solid, test the inside with a skewer or knife, poke the centre with it, and if it comes out clean, it’s done. If there’s batter on it, cook it gently for a bit more and test again later..
- Once it’s done, turn off your rice cooker and let it cook down. Once it’s cool enough to touch, you can invert it on a plate and enjoy..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en