Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣.
You can cook Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 6 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 bag of frozen hash brown potatoes (I used a 30 ounce bag).
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of container cottage cheese.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of block Swiss cheese(chopped into cubes).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle salt.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
instructions Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣
- In a large pan cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp and onions are wilted…..Drain grease……Let bacon and onion cool before adding to the rest of the ingredients……..
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl except for hash browns, then add to cooked bacon and onion….. Add hash brown potatoes to your cooking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……..
- Add wet ingredients to hash brown potatoes and gently mix together, then bake, uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until casserole is lightly browned on top……. I added an extra sprinkle of parsley flakes to the top of my casserole…….
- Let stand for 15 – 20 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en