Hot Cocoa Waffles.
You can cook Hot Cocoa Waffles using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Cocoa Waffles
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 of tspn veg oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1 3/4 of Waffle mix.
- You need 1/4 of Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix.
step by step Hot Cocoa Waffles
- You have to follow the recipe as it is, but add the hot cocoa before any wet ingredients so as to not need to add more if the batter becomes too powdery. Cook batter in Waffle iron until crispy, waffles will be colored the Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix’s color, so just make sure there is no raw batter on the edges and it will come out perfect, and it will taste just like freshly made Hot Cocoa!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en