Chocolate chunks banana cake.
This banana cake is gluten-free: It’s made with bananas, eggs, almond flour, and a bit of baking soda. Banana breads and cakes are a great option for Dark chocolate chunks stirred into the batter make it rich and chocolatey. The cake is great at room temperature, but if you eat it warm, those chunks.
This is a very moist & very fudgey cake.
It tastes best the second day.
Expect to bite into banana chunks and chocolate chips when your teeth sink into this super moist Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Chips.
You can cook Chocolate chunks banana cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunks banana cake
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped semi sweet cooking chocolate.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is made with oil to get the best possible texture.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas.
Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys – try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!?
step by step Chocolate chunks banana cake
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the butter and egg until well combined.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Add in half the cooking chocolate until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a greased oven proof pan and pop in the oven.
- After 30 minutes of cooking, drop in the rest of the chocolate chunks equally all around the cake without disturbing it.
- Complete the final 15-20 minutes of baking (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
All I did was to substitute a cup of pureed sauerkraut with a cup of pureed banana and made it vegan by As for my vegan chocolate cake with bananas, it came out very well.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt.
Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en