Hot spicy fried chicken tenders.
These Spicy Chicken Tenders are ridiculously delicious! I mean we could totally just leave it at that, but I guess you’re gonna need some sort of recipe right? Well, without further ado, let’s get.
I thought about hitting up Popeyes or KFC to get a quick fix of.
Ready for some seriously spicy fried chicken?
Spicy fried chicken is the ultimate comfort food.
You can have Hot spicy fried chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot spicy fried chicken tenders
- You need of Chicken tenders.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Seasonings of choice.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Hot sauce mixture.
- You need of Hot sauce of choice.
- You need Splash of milk.
A bag of frozen peppers and onions can be a quick start to a stir-fry; here, it’s combined with almost fat-free chicken tenders for a speedy dinner.
The trick to perfect fried chicken is to control the temperature of your oil.
Too hot and the food burns before it’s fully cooked, too cool and it won’t get Use a deep-fry thermometer and a heavy pot so that when you add the food the temperature won’t drop too drastically.
Brining the chicken is the best way.
step by step Hot spicy fried chicken tenders
- Make a egg wash with one egg and some milk mix, in another bowl put flour and seasoning, salt, pepper mix set up an Assembly line as in picture, coat chicken in egg wash, the flour, repeat till all chicken is done, do each one two times for extra crunchy as in cover picture..
- Heat oil, fry chicken in batches place on paper towels, I didn’t have any so I used a colander..
- Make hot sauce mixture, favorite hot sauce with a splash of milk to cool it down some. Cover all chicken tenders in the mixture, place on cookie sheets and bake on 350 or can use the boil setting cook till it browns up some 5 – 10 mins or so (or can be Done you don’t need to place them in the oven, I do so it’s not Soggy).
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (mine is ranch).
- For more heat use spicy seasonings.
Great recipe – especially like the addition of cayenne and hot sauce – it gave the chicken some zest without being over powering.
I also used a red/black pepper blend in the flour which gave it extra flavor.
Taste our spicy parmesan air fried chicken tenders recipe.
See a full list of macros and learn how to prepare this air fryer recipe step by step.
Dip the tenders in the almond flour, then the eggs, then the parmesan-crumb mix.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en