Walnut Banana Cake.
This video is about Banana walnut cake Smooth creamy bananas and crunchy walnuts ! yes the explosion of difference that makes our mouth happy. Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won’t be able to resist a slice with a cup.
I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it’s great all by itself.
It’s moist and has a refreshing banana flavor!
You can have Walnut Banana Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Walnut Banana Cake
- Prepare of (A) the cake.
- You need 40 g of melted butter.
- You need 40 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of (B) toppings (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 8 of whole walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten.
Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
step by step Walnut Banana Cake
- Mix all the ingredients in section (A) together in a mixing bowl until smoothly combined..
- Cover pan with wax paper then pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat (200°C) for about an hour, or until fully cooked. to test, try inserting a toothpick- if it comes out clean with no wet batter, it is cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Make a simple syrup using section (B) water and sugar. combine in pot and let boil for 5 minutes..
- Put in walnuts to candy them, let them soak in simple syrup for 10 minutes..
- (optional) coat your cake in the simple syrup for additional sweetness. decorate with the candied walnuts..
- (optional) melt chocolate and spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with the candied walnuts..
- Allow cake to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting up and serving..
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
I bake this cake quite often because it’s delicious and very easy to make.
We have several walnut trees in our garden.
When they’re ready to pick in October.
See great recipes for Healthy honey cinnamon walnut banana muffins too!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en