Crispy Chicken Parmesan.
You can have Crispy Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 3 of -Boneless skinless Chicken Breast(cut in half and pounded out).
- You need 11/2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of -cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika, cumin, Italian seasoning, onion & garlic powder,.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 of -eggs (beaten).
- You need 1 of -cup milk.
- Prepare 1 of -jar pasta sauce.
- You need 1 cup of finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Pasta of choice1.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
instructions Crispy Chicken Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and cook your pasta according to the package directions. When pasta is done drain and add butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning; toss and set aside..
- Cut chicken breasts in half, wash and pound out to 1/3″ thick..
- Turn on stove top range to medium high heat..
- Blend together eggs and milk and a dash of pepper and salt for egg wash..
- Mix together bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, grated parmesan cheese, cumin, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste..
- Dip chicken breasts into egg wash then dredge through the bread crumb mixture..
- Place chicken into a skillet with hot olive oil and sear both sides for 2 minutes…
- After searing the chicken breasts; place then in a oil sprayed baking glass or pan..
- Top with pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Remove let cool down and serve over a bed of garlic noodles..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en