Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo.
You can have Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo
- You need 2 1/2 cups of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium white onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of large habanero pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of large serrano pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Mexican or Persian lime, juiced.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
step by step Poquito Picante Hot Sauce by Boca de Fogo
- In a blender, add tomatoes, onion, peppers, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice and blend until fairly smooth..
- Heat olive oil in a medium pot on medium heat. Add the salsa mixture slowly as not to spatter. Add cumin and maybe 1/2 tsp sea salt or to your taste..
- At medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer 15 mins..
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 15 mins. Taste and add salt if necessary..
- Pour into air-tight container or squeeze bottle (just like in the taco shops!) and refrigerate until cold and has had a chance for the flavor to develop..
- You can use it as soon as it’s chilled but it will be at it’s best after a couple days. ENJOY!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en