Fogo de Avo (Avocado Hot Sauce).
You can have Fogo de Avo (Avocado Hot Sauce) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fogo de Avo (Avocado Hot Sauce)
- You need 1 of medium avocado, seeded and quartered.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, stemmed and cut in half.
- You need 1/4 of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
instructions Fogo de Avo (Avocado Hot Sauce)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. I funnel it into a squeeze bottle or hot sauce bottle for easier keeping and convenience when using at the table..
- Keep refrigerated. Should last about a week..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en