Oreo lasagna is a perfect alternative to cake, or lasagna, or pretty much any food. It’s easy enough that even I could figure out how to make it. Step your food game up with this dish fit for the internet.
This Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Lasagna will have you dipping in for seconds!
Sure, Oreos are one of the best cookies ever made (thank you, Mr.
Christie), but they are just the beginning.
You can have Oreo lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo lasagna
- Prepare 1 pkg of Oreo cookies.
- You need 4 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of low fat milk.
- You need 12 oz of cool whip.
- You need 6 of Snack pack sugar free chocolate pudding cups (or choc/fudge).
Like, maybe crush up those Oreos and make a LASAGNA?
Auntie Ann on the other hand does.
Check out Oreo Lasagna Recipe that is easy and fun for kids to make!
Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
step by step Oreo lasagna
- Spray a 9″x13″ casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a ziplock closed bag, crush the Oreo cookies. Set 1C of crushed Oreos for topping aside. Combine remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press the buttered Oreo’s into the bottom of the prepared dish..
- In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4C cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture smoothly over the Oreo crust. Layer the pudding over the cream cheese. Spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top. Place in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight if possible. Serve and enjoy!.
Chocolate Lasagna is a light, no-bake layered dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese and chocolate pudding.
Top it with some Cool Whip and chocolate chips!
Garfield’s Tribute to Oreo- Oreo Lasagna.
This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference.
I’ve tried other eggplant lasagna recipes.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en