Easy Hot Fudge Sauce.
You can cook Easy Hot Fudge Sauce using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream (see note).
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semi or milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
step by step Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
- Over medium heat, melt butter in saucepan..
- Add brown sugar, cocoa powder, corn syrup, salt and heavy cream..
- Stir and when mixture starts to bubble, reduce to a low simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often..
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla..
- Stir until melted and smooth..
- Cool slightly and pour into glass jar with tight fitting lid..
- Serve warm or room temperature..
- Reheat in microwave in 20 second intervals stirring after each one..
- Keeps in fridge for 1 month covered tightly..
- Notes: Can use half and half, whole milk or evaporated milk. Heavy cream makes it richer. Also can use dark or bittersweet chocolate. Enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en